Wiper Die The Wiper Die is one of the main parts of the car electric wiper. Different car models have different connecting rods. Common is the "tube" connecting rod made of steel pipe. There is also a simpler process, which is made of "plate" connecting rod made of steel...
The Wiper Die is one of the main parts of the car electric wiper. Different car models have different connecting rods. Common is the "tube" connecting rod made of steel pipe. There is also a simpler process, which is made of "plate" connecting rod made of steel plate. The workpiece is directly placed over the tapered punch to expose a portion of the diameter, preferably equal to or slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the workpiece to be reamed. A block is arranged behind the pallet, which ensures that when the workpiece is placed, it is just in the middle of the flat hole, and the workpiece is not deflected to one side.
Both the conical die and the conical compression sleeve should be designed as two halves that can be opened and closed. The opening and closing direction of the conical male conical compression sleeve should be consistent with the outward pulling direction of both sides of the flat hole of the workpiece.
The characteristics of stamping processing are as follows:
1. With the pressure of the press, the mold can be used to obtain parts with thin walls, light weight, good rigidity and complex shapes. These parts are difficult to process or even add L by other methods;
2. The parts processed by stamping have high precision, stable size and good interchangeability;
3, stamping processing is one of the less, no cutting processing, part of the parts are directly formed by stamping, most of which do not require any re-processing, the material utilization rate is high, up to 85% or more;
4. High production efficiency, easy to realize mechanization and automation in the production process, suitable for mass production; (5) Simple operation, easy to organize production and management.
5. The disadvantage of stamping processing is that the cycle of mold manufacturing is long, the manufacturing cost is high, and it is not suitable for single-piece small-volume production. Secondly, the mechanical press is used for stamping processing. Because the slider reciprocates quickly, a large number of manual operations and labor intensity are large. It is prone to accidents, and has high requirements for safe production and management. It must be ensured by the necessary safety technical measures.
6. Stamping processing is widely used, not only for processing metal materials, but also for processing non-metallic materials. In modern manufacturing, such as automobiles, tractors, agricultural machinery, electrical machinery, electrical appliances, instruments, chemical containers, toys and the production of daily necessities, they all play an important role.
7. Stamping processing is widely used in various fields of the national economy. For example, in the word navigation, aviation, military, machinery, agricultural machinery, electronics, information, railways, post and telecommunications, transportation, chemicals, medical equipment, household appliances and light industry departments have stamping processing. Not only is it used by the entire industry, but everyone is directly linked to stamping products. There are many large, medium and small stamping parts on airplanes, trains, cars and tractors. The body, frame and rim of the car are stamped and processed. According to relevant survey statistics, 80% of bicycles, sewing machines and watches are stamped parts; 90% of TV sets, tape recorders and cameras are stamped parts; there are food metal cans, steel boilers, enamel bowls and stainless steel tableware. They are all stamping products that use molds; even the hardware of the computer is not missing.