Brake Tubing Bender
brake tubing bender The brake tubing bender consists of an electric oil pump, a high pressure oil pipe, a quick joint, a working cylinder, a plunger, and a bent pipe part [including a top plate, a lower plate, a die, and a roller shaft. The hydraulic oil output by the electric oil pump is sent...
brake tubing bender
The brake tubing bender consists of an electric oil pump, a high pressure oil pipe, a quick joint, a working cylinder, a plunger, and a bent pipe part [including a top plate, a lower plate, a die, and a roller shaft. The hydraulic oil output by the electric oil pump is sent into the working oil cylinder through the high pressure oil pipe, and the hydraulic oil pushes the plunger in the working oil cylinder to generate thrust, and the pipe is bent through the bent pipe member. According to the pressure and the occasion of use, the oil pipe must have sufficient strength. The inner wall should be smooth and clean. There is no sand, no rust and no scale. For long-term storage of pipes, it should be pickled before processing, thoroughly cleaned and washed, and carried out. an examination. When cutting the pipe with a saw, the non-perpendicularity of the section to the axis direction should be ±0.5°, the sharp edge must be blunt and remove the iron filings, and the ellipticality of the section is allowed to be 10% when the curved pipe is processed. When the outer diameter is <14mm, the hand and general tool elbow can be used. For the thicker steel pipe, the manual or maneuvering pipe bender is used. The radius of the elbow should be 3 times larger than the outer diameter of the pipe. The installation piping requirements are that the line is the shortest and the turning is as small as possible. The highest part of the line should be equipped with an exhaust device to deflate at start-up.
1. All three coordinates of the machine (Y axis, B axis, C axis) are under the complete control of the computer, and each axis has nine kinds of motion speeds for selection.
2. The bending angle coordinate axis (C axis) is driven by the hydraulic servo proportional valve, controlled by the CNC, and the position and speed feedback is provided by the photoelectric encoder and the resolver to form a closed loop control system. When the bending is nearly completed, the bending motion buffer is decelerated. To ensure precise control of the bending angle.
3. The trolley travels along the low-friction sliding rail of the fuselage, and the linear motion (Y-axis) in both directions of advance and retreat is driven by the AC servo motor through a special anti-backlash gear and rack, controlled by CNC, by photoelectric encoder and resolver. Provide feedback of position and speed to form a closed-loop control system. The Y-axis motion accuracy is always returned to the zero position behind the machine by the trolley, which is guaranteed by zeroing the computer. The cart moves forward to the process loading position and then moves to the first bending position. Before the machine works, the system automatically controls the trolley to reset to the zero reference point.
4. The bending plane rotation angle coordinate axis (B axis) is driven by the AC servo motor through a pair of gears, controlled by the CNC, and the position and speed feedback is provided by the photoelectric encoder and the resolver to form a closed loop control system to ensure the bending plane. Control of the angle of rotation.
5. The control system has convenient functions of screen selection, editing, coordinate conversion and manual debugging. The machine uses color graphics to operate the prompts, so the operation is easy and easy to master.
6. The system has the editing function of automatic compensation rebound. When the bending data and the rebound coefficient and elongation data of the pipe are input, the computer can quickly and automatically complete the editing and display of the bending data with the compensation factor, and give the correct curved pipe fittings. Provide great convenience.
7. The unique diagnostic function is very useful for the operator. Incorrect signal input or operational error will immediately cause the system to lock up and display an error signal on the screen until the corrected data input, the machine can operate correctly.
Maximum bending capacity
Round pipe / iron pipe ( S=40kgf/mm ² )
Round tube / non-ferrous metal ( S=25kgf/mm ² )
Round tube / stainless steel tube ( S=60kgf/mm ² )
Square tube / metal ( S=40kgf/mm ² )
Round bar ( S=40kgf/mm ² )
Servo bending axis
Servo feed shaft
Servo feed shaft