CNC Industrial Tube Bender
CNC Industrial tube bender The CNC Industrial tube bender can process materials such as ordinary carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy and non-ferrous metal. This series of pipe bending machines can bend the pipe from the left and right directions to realize the complex parts processing...
CNC Industrial tube bender
The CNC Industrial tube bender can process materials such as ordinary carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy and non-ferrous metal. This series of pipe bending machines can bend the pipe from the left and right directions to realize the complex parts processing that can not be completed by the equipment that was originally unidirectionally moved. The X-axis accuracy is ±0.05mm, the Y-axis and Z-axis accuracy is ±0.1°, and the maximum bend radius is 175mm. The bending accuracy of the elbow is 0.1°. The accuracy of the rotating pipe is 0.2°. According to reports, the cnc automatic pipe bending machine has high processing efficiency, and can achieve 2000 bends per hour at the highest speed, and can memorize the mold position, eliminating the need for repeated adjustment. Molding process to ensure consistency of processing accuracy. It is worth mentioning that the machine has excellent performance in environmental protection and energy saving: it adopts full hydraulic electric control technology to save energy up to 30% while ensuring high quality and high efficiency production. At the same time, because it is similar to hydraulic oil The production of industrial waste liquid can help users save costs while protecting the environment.
1.Easy to operate: Friendly operation interface, flexible and convenient programming, the whole complex bending process can be completed by operating only one switch.
2. High efficiency: It adopts CNC three-axis CNC system and AC servo motor drive. The processed products have good consistency and fast speed.
3. Stable and reliable: The whole machine protection function is perfect, with computer fault diagnosis function, all adopt high quality components.
4. Adaptability: It can use high and low molds, and has core pulling device. It has great advantages in bending complex pipes. It can store multiple programs, call it at any time, and have a computer interface.
5. Direct angle programming with angle compensation.
6. The grating ruler detects the reaction correction, full-closed control, back gauge and slider deadband positioning accuracy of ±0.02mm.
7. The upper die adopts the quick clamping device, and the lower die adopts the wedge deformation compensation mechanism.
8. With multi-step programming function, it can complete multi-active operation, complete one-time processing of multi-step parts, and improve production power.
9. According to the user's demand, the function can be used to stabilize the imported hydraulic system and the rear block can be driven by ball screw and synchronous belt.
10. Directly use the CNC system. The advantage is that the "degree of freedom" of programming is high, and the programming can be avoided according to different bending requirements and avoiding mechanical interference, but the programming quality requirements for personnel are improved. The input of the elbow XYZ geometric coordinate data is generally not supported.
11. It adopts the combination of programmable controller PLC, position/speed control unit, touch screen and AC servo drive unit. PLC ladder diagram, SFC programming control position/speed unit and touch screen organic combination, directly input the bending process data, support the conversion of elbow XYZ geometric coordinate data to the elbow YBC processing data. High hardware reliability, easy to maintain software and re-development.
14. Adopt industrial grade computer, servo motion control board, AC servo unit. The software is realized by visual programs such as VC or VB, which can make full use of computer resources, and is mostly used for more complicated mechanical equipment such as motion processes and mechanical trajectories.
Maximum bending pipe
Maximum bending radius
Maximum bending radius
According to pipe diameter
Maximum bending angle
Standard core length
Maximum system pressure