Muffler Pipe Bender
muffler pipe bender The muffler pipe bender is a fully automatic CNC three-dimensional pipe bending machine integrating the design, manufacture of liquid, gas and electricity. The series adopts 15" color touch screen operation display, tube type data three-dimensional graphic display, can...
muffler pipe bender
The muffler pipe bender is a fully automatic CNC three-dimensional pipe bending machine integrating the design, manufacture of liquid, gas and electricity. The series adopts 15" color touch screen operation display, tube type data three-dimensional graphic display, can be input, Editing, storing and displaying various elbow data and commanding machine movement coordinates (Y, B, C, Z) under the precise control of the computer, can realize fully automatic core bending, and has automatic rebound compensation and Fault self-diagnosis power-off memory, automatic lubrication, safety protection and other advanced features.
The characteristics of the pipe bending process of the pipe bending machine:
1. The bending machine performs the bending of the pipe and the bending of the sheet.
2. In the case of pure bending, when the tube with the outer diameter D and the wall thickness t is bent by the action of the external moment M, the outer wall of the neutral layer is subjected to the tensile stress σ1, and the wall of the tube is thin; the neutral layer The inner tube wall is subjected to tensile stress σ1, and the tube wall becomes thick. Further, the shape of the cross section changes from a circular shape to an approximately elliptical shape due to the action of the combined forces F1 and F2. When the amount of deformation is excessively large, cracks may occur in the outer tube wall, and wrinkles may occur in the inner tube wall. 3. The degree of deformation of the pipe depends on the relative bending radius R/D and the relative thickness t/D. The smaller the R/D and t/D values, the greater the degree of deformation.
4. In order to ensure the quality of the tube forming, the degree of deformation must be controlled within the permissible range. The bending forming limit of the tube depends not only on the mechanical properties of the material and the bending method, but also on the use requirements of the pipe fittings.
The forming limit of the pipe fittings should include the following contents:
1. The maximum elongation deformation in the outer tensile deformation zone of the neutral layer does not exceed the allowable value of plasticity of the material; 2. In the compression deformation zone inside the neutral layer, the thin-walled structure subjected to tangential compressive stress does not exceed Wrinkle due to instability;
3. If the pipe fitting has the requirement of ellipticity, the section of the pipe is controlled to be distorted;
4. If the pipe has the strength requirement to withstand the internal pressure, control the forming limit of the wall thickness reduction.
1. The workpiece positioning is tightened and the cover is all hydraulically driven, and the movement speed can be adjusted steplessly;
2. There are two working modes of adjustment and automatic. When the automatic working mode is adopted, the rest of the work can be automatically performed except for manual loading and unloading;
3. The working program is controlled by PC, and the action is accurate and reliable.
Max bending capacity
Max bending radius
Min bending radius
According to pipe diameter
Max bending degree
Max feeding length
Rotary servo motor power
Feeding servo motor power
Max oil pressure