Small Radius Tubing Bender
small radius tubing bender For the market, the small radius tubing bender must meet the large-volume bending of the ordinary pipe single elbow, the continuous bending of the alloy steel pipe multi-bend, and the bending requirement of the small radius serpentine pipe, and the analysis of the...
small radius tubing bender
For the market, the small radius tubing bender must meet the large-volume bending of the ordinary pipe single elbow, the continuous bending of the alloy steel pipe multi-bend, and the bending requirement of the small radius serpentine pipe, and the analysis of the domestic and foreign pipe bending machine, common The pipe clamping method can no longer adapt to the structural configuration of the small radius pipe bending machine. For example, the cylinder straight top clamping mechanism increases the clamping mechanism, the clamping block is higher than the pipe and it can only make horizontal linear motion, which makes the bending It is inconvenient to unload the pipe at the end of the pipe. When the elbow is continuously bent and the arm is returned, the parts such as the clamp block and the pipe can not be directly bent by the direct pipe positioning, and the four-link clamping mechanism is well overcome. The above disadvantages.
Structural design points:
(1) The jaw form of the four-link serpentine tube clamping mechanism (Fig. 4). It can be used for clamping when the serpentine tube is bent, or for clamping when the ordinary tube is bent. However, due to the difficulty in processing the jaws 1 and the die 3, when the serpentine tube is not bent, it can be replaced into a normal clamp block and a clamp block, and the demould 3 is directly bent, and even if the clamp is higher than the pipe, Because the clamp block is loose and buried in the arm, it does not affect the continuous bending of the unloading pipe and the multi-bend. It can be seen that the advantage of adopting the four-bar linkage mechanism is very obvious.
(2) In order to have sufficient clamping force to clamp the pipe and the structure is compact, the force-increasing mechanism should be used as much as possible, and the angle I of the connecting rods I and IV is less than 10° or the clamping state is designed as a mechanical self-locking structure. This is beneficial to obtain a sufficient stable clamping force to ensure that the pipe does not slip during the bending process.
(3) Different pipe diameters should be equipped with different jaws; different bending radii R can be used in a certain range, and the master can be fixed before and after the plane on the arm can be fixed; The tubular parameters are designed to make the jaws and the master as common as possible within a certain range, reducing the variety and quantity to reduce costs and facilitate management.
(4) In the clamped state, the rear part of the jaw 1 and the front end surface of the clamp block 7 are in close contact with each other on the K surface. In order to reduce the deformation, the contact surfaces of the two jaws should be partially quenched above HRC58, and the outer wheel seat track of the same mold 3 should also be Heat treatment HRC58 or more.
(5) The rotating parts in the mechanism are easy to wear due to continuous rotation, and it is necessary to consider the anti-friction measures, lubrication measures or self-lubricating bushings.
Cylinder propulsion speed
Main drive wheel speed
Minimum bending diameter
Hydraulic system pressure