coiled tubing The coiled tubing is mainly composed of a bed body, a positioning device, a machine table device, a clamping device, a bracket device, a spindle system, a bending mold, a pneumatic system and an electric control system. 1. Bed: The bed is welded structure, the main frame is...
The coiled tubing is mainly composed of a bed body, a positioning device, a machine table device, a clamping device, a bracket device, a spindle system, a bending mold, a pneumatic system and an electric control system.
1. Bed: The bed is welded structure, the main frame is composed of No. 4 angle steel, the bed is attached with a long feeding frame, and the bottom of the bed is equipped with 6 supporting feet. The height of the operating surface of the equipment can be adjusted according to the requirements of the user, and the adjustment range is ≤ 146mm.
2. Positioning device: The device is mainly composed of a lifting cylinder, a limit cylinder, a linear rolling guide and a rail fixing plate frame. The guide rail runs with high flexibility and precision, and the device is positioned reliably. The bending length is positioned to adjust the transverse slide and then locked with a fastening screw. Before each bending of a bend during work, the positioning device is opened and the positioning block is extended. Immediately after the positioning work is completed, return to the original position.
3. Machine table device: The device consists of a longitudinal positioning guide rail and a storage plate, and the longitudinal positioning guide rail can be adjusted to a suitable height (same level as the lower guide block of the clamping die). It can also be adjusted to a position perpendicular to the bending die busbar (to prevent the evaporator flatness from being over-baked after bending). The operator will stand the tube when working. Slide the guide rails into the nip between the molds.
4. Clamping the curved part: This part is the key part of the bending machine. It part includes: clamping, bracket, mold, spindle and other devices. The role of this part is divided into two parts of clamping and bending. The power of the clamp and the bracket is derived from the booster cylinder. Bending power source cylinders. The two cylinders pull the chain and the sprocket to complete the bending.
1. The equipment is manually loaded and unloaded. The operation mode is manual button control, and the worker is safe and reliable to operate.
2. Bend a bend in a tube band for each work cycle.
3. The left and right molds are bent and formed, and the product quality is stable.
4. It is simple and quick to locate and replace the mold when changing the variety.
5. The spiral hydraulic pipe bending machine has strong ability and the quality of the bending pipe is high. The spiral hydraulic pipe bending machine can realize continuous bending of the spiral pipe, and the surface of the pipe member does not wrinkle, crack and bend when the pipe is bent, and the rebound amount is also effectively controlled, and the processing quality is high.
6. The automation of the bending process is realized, and the processing efficiency is high. During processing, the worker only needs to feed the pipe material into the screw mold, and the other pipe bending processes are automatically completed, and the operation is simple. It takes only 1 rain to process a spiral tube, and the processing efficiency is very high, and the labor intensity is low.
7. It can realize the processing of multi-variety spiral tubes with strong compatibility. For different spiral tubes, only different spiral molds need to be designed, and the operation of the spiral mold is simple and convenient, and the reliability is high, which can save a lot of equipment investment and maintenance costs.
8. Cost-effective. The spiral hydraulic pipe bending machine has simple design, low manufacturing cost, high precision and high efficiency, and can achieve good economic benefits.
|Processing range of a single steel|
Level I round steel 6-12mm
Level III thread steel 6-12mm
Processing range of double steels
Level I round steel 6-10mm
Level III thread steel 6-8mm
Max. Bending angel
Max. Feeding speed
Max. Bending speed
Ground clearance of bending spindle
Stirrup side length
Average electric power consumption