Hydraulic Mandrel Tube Bender
hydraulic mandrel tube bender hydraulic mandrel tube bender is wound, a spindle mounted on the bending mold, the mandrel is inserted into the bending member, and the main mold clamping bending mold clamping a workpiece, while the workpiece against the guided mode. When the rotary bend die, the...
hydraulic mandrel tube bender
hydraulic mandrel tube bender is wound, a spindle mounted on the bending mold, the mandrel is inserted into the bending member, and the main mold clamping bending mold clamping a workpiece, while the workpiece against the guided mode. When the rotary bend die, the tube is wound on the bending mold on, to give the desired bend radius. It uses a full hydraulic drive, controlled by the microcomputer electric value, touch screen displays, compact, elegant design. Simple operation, high efficiency and long service life.
1. Interactive PLC touch screen offers easy access to auto and manual operating modes.
2. System diagnostics and multiple language capability.
3. Standard clockwise bending direction.
4. Fully hydraulic clamping on clamp die and pressure die.
5. Drop-way hydraulic clamping.
6.Direct acting hydraulic pressure die with adjustable speed valve.
7. Maximum 500 sets of program storage,Maximum 32 bends for each program.
8. With Independent programmable speeds Y, B, and C axes.
9.The main influence of the bending forming speed on the forming quality is as follows: the speed is too fast, the flatness of the curved part of the duct is easy to be formed, the roundness is not required, and the duct is pulled and broken; the speed is too slow, and the duct is easy to cause the duct. The wrinkles and the compression block slip, and the large diameter pipe is easy to form the depression of the curved part of the pipe. For the test of the two CNC bending machines, the bending speed of the pipe is determined to be 20%-0% of the maximum bending speed of the machine. It is appropriate.
10. Programmable material spring back settings for each bend angle.
11. Automatic release of tube prior to final bend.
12. Bending Axis-Driven by Cylinder,Feeding Axis-Driven by Servo Motor,Rotating Axis-Driven by Servo Motor.
13. Obtain quality repeatable bends in steel, stainless, aluminum, titanium and brass.
14.The mandrel mainly plays the role of supporting the inner wall of the bending radius of the conduit during the bending process to prevent deformation thereof. At present, the domestically produced pipe is bent on the machine tool. If the mandrel is not used, it is difficult to ensure that there are many types of core rods, such as column core rods, universal single, double, triple and four ball head core rods, oriented single, Multi-ball head, etc. In addition, the position of the mandrel also has a certain influence on the bending of the pipe: in theory, its tangent should be flush with the tangent of the pipe bending die, but after a large number of tests, it is better to advance 1~ 2mm, at this time, the pipe bend It is ideal. Of course, if it is too large in advance, it will cause the phenomenon of so-called "goose head" on the outer wall of the curved part.
15. Foot Pedal Cycle start.
16. With Air Cooling System.
17. One set of Tooling for Draw Bending.
18. Wiper die Bracket.
19. 1 Mandrel Rod.
20. Operation and Maintenance Manual.
21. Tool Box with Adjusted Tools.
Maximum bending capacity
Round pipe / iron pipe ( S=40kgf/mm ² )
Round tube / non-ferrous metal (S=25kgf/mm ² )
Round tube / stainless steel tube (S=60kgf/mm ² )
Square tube / metal (S=40kgf/mm ² )
Round bar (S=40kgf/mm ² )