CNC Cutting Machine
CNC cutting machine The CNC cutting machine can automatically clamp, feed, feed, size, fixed stop and work metering. The main mechanical circuit works with a PLC programmable logic controller. Automatic feeding, clamping and cutting system, accurate and fast feeding, can cut 10-50 times per...
CNC cutting machine
The CNC cutting machine can automatically clamp, feed, feed, size, fixed stop and work metering. The main mechanical circuit works with a PLC programmable logic controller. Automatic feeding, clamping and cutting system, accurate and fast feeding, can cut 10-50 times per minute. The counter can set the number of times of cutting, and automatically stops when the cutting is completed. There is no need for manual operation, higher mechatronics, and even one person can operate multiple units, reducing staff. The total counter counts the workload record for one day. The total pressure, front, back and pressure can be adjusted without any step to ensure that the workpiece is not pinched and deformed. The servo pipe cutter is used, and the length accuracy of the pipe is guaranteed to be within plus or minus 0.05 mm (the error is mainly generated on the steel pipe and the tool). ), the cut gloss is burr-free.The principle is that the electrical system controls the direction of the oil path of the hydraulic system through the interaction of the computer and the hydraulic system, and pushes the carriage to make a linear reciprocating motion. The microcomputer will follow the user-made path of the knife. In the round-trip motion, the signal detected from the limit of the carriage is used as a basis to control and change the movement of the oil passage to achieve the desired route. When purchasing a pipe cutting machine, you should also understand its use: This MC425CNC machine tool is widely used in the automatic opening of pipes for cutting and chamfering of stainless steel pipes such as the handle industry. It can be placed on stainless steel pipes with a length of 6 meters and a seamless steel pipe of 25 or less. For the process of automatic feeding, cutting and chamfering, one person manages multiple machines, reducing labor intensity and saving personnel.
1. Check before booting
1.1 Check that the saw blade is in good condition and should be replaced when there is a shortage or crack.
1.2 According to the high pressure hose specifications, replace the corresponding positioning pin shaft and guide sleeve.
2. Operation steps
2.1 Switch on the power and start the motor.
2.2 Insert the high-pressure hose into the changed guide sleeve, and move the knife-shaped handle to push the hose into the saw blade. The hose is cut off. When the slide is reset, the two tension springs are pulled back to the original position.
2.3 Insert the inner hole of the cut hose into the positioning pin shaft. When the saw blade rotates, cut a seam at the place where the stripping is prepared to ensure a good glue breaking effect when the rubber tube is stripped.
2.4 After working, the power must be turned off.
1. Spindle shifting must be done after parking. The gears must be fully engaged when shifting. When the machine is found to be abnormal, stop it immediately.
2. Adjust the tool and clamp the work before cutting. The length of the clamping part must not be less than 50 mm. The parking baffle should be fixed and can be worked after being clamped, loosened, forward, backward, etc.
3. When the machine is turning, no part of the human body should touch the transmission parts. When operating, it is necessary to tie the cuffs and work with gloves. The human head should be offset from the cutting direction.
4. When changing tools, measuring workpieces, lubricating, and cleaning the tube head, it must be stopped.
5. When cutting the tube head, prevent the tube head from flying out and hurting people.
6. When the long tube is placed in the rack and the bundled wire is loosened, measures should be taken to prevent the tube from rolling, impacting, and crushing the person.
7. When using the wheel cutting machine, the grinding wheel should be inspected for defects, cracks, moisture, and whether the power cord is reliable.
8. The dust removal device of the pipe cutting machine should be in good condition before cutting.
9. It should not stand in the direction of workpiece feeding and discharging.
|MC425CNC-Servo Feeding Automatic Pipe Cutting Machine|
Applicable saw blade
High speed steel saw blade