Semi-auto Bar Cutting Machine
semi-auto bar cutting machine Compared with the manual pipe cutting machine, the s semi-auto bar cutting machine has a great improvement in working efficiency and a wider cutting range. At the same time, it has the advantage that the automatic pipe cutting machine does not have one-to-one...
semi-auto bar cutting machine
Compared with the manual pipe cutting machine, the s semi-auto bar cutting machine has a great improvement in working efficiency and a wider cutting range. At the same time, it has the advantage that the automatic pipe cutting machine does not have one-to-one cutting angle, and has a certain scale of pipe processing. For the enterprise, the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine is a good choice!
1) Turn on the power supply and try to turn. Add anti-rust coolant or 10% emulsion to the tank to 2/3 of the tank volume.
2) Adjust the sawing angle and the length of the desired sawing workpiece.
3) How to adjust the angle of the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine: loosen and adjust the sawing angle. The locking handle moves to the right, rotate the headstock, and then lock the sawing angle handle according to the required angle. At this point, special attention should be paid to whether the saw blade can be sawed to the clamps on both sides when cutting under the saw. If there is such a possibility, the clamps on both sides can be moved, and the position of the clamp is ensured, so that the cutter is not cut to the clamp.
4) Install the stopper rod, and then move the stopper block to the required size according to the size of the right side of the saw blade to the left side of the block.
5) Test the machine several times without any abnormality, cut off the power supply, and install the saw blade. Note that the direction of the tip of the saw blade should be the same as the direction indicated by the arrow on the safety cover, and the blade cover should be cleaned and the screws locked. Push the saw blade counterclockwise before fully locking, so that the two parallel pins of the large cover are tightly pressed against the pin holes of the saw blade, and then firmly tighten the screws to ensure that they are turned on again.
6) Adjusting the upper and lower limit strokes of the two adjustment screws: loosen the two screws on the starter wrench, close the feed speed control valve, press the start button or the foot pedal switch to let the head run at no load, and then open the feed adjustment valve slightly - click , let the nose slowly feed, so that the starting wrench is in the horizontal position. Close the feed speed control valve, adjust the two screws with 4mm hex, the two screws touch the travel switch, and then lock the two screws.
7) Adjust the sawing stroke: close the feed speed control valve, press the start button or step on the foot switch to let the machine head run at no load, then slightly open the feed speed control valve a little, let the machine head slowly enter the knife. Until the saw blade can cut the workpiece about 2-3mm, and then close the feed speed control valve, the head is stopped, the stroke adjustment nut is screwed up to the limit position, and then the feed speed control valve is slightly opened, so that the machine Stop the head and then screw the travel switch adjustment nut down to the limit.
8) Test clip material: Put the workpiece into the clamp, turn the hand wheel to tighten the clamp, then retract about half a turn, turn off the power switch, observe whether the material is clamped, and tighten the lock nut after adjustment. Then, pump the material into the side clamp, press the start button test clip, make sure that the test clamp material is indeed clamped, and then perform normal sawing, otherwise the saw blade will be damaged when sawing.
9) According to the different materials of the workpiece, choose the model and the speed of 4 poles and 2 poles: the fast gear is used for the general high-frequency welded pipe with the sawing wall below 2mm, and the slow gear is suitable for the thicker or solid bar of the sawing pipe wall and Copper and other materials.
10) Turn on the coolant switch, press the start button or step on the foot switch to rotate the workpiece clamping blade for 0.6-0.8 seconds, and start the saw cutting.
11) Perform the first sawing. Extend the material with a deformed or burred head out of the clamp and start the switch to cut it off.
12) Normal sawing, as long as the limit block is fixed according to the required length, the material can be sent to the block to step on the switch to perform the second sawing.
13) According to the sharpness of the saw blade and the hardness of the workpiece material, the optimal feed speed can be adjusted to make the cutting feel relaxed.
The hydraulic semi-automatic pipe cutting machine has a wide cutting range. When straight cutting, it can cut φ 140mm and rectangular tubes of the same specifications. The galvanized material can be cut to a thickness of 7.0mm or less. When chamfering, the round tube can be cut to a diameter of φ100 and a thickness of up to 3.0 mm. The hydraulic semi-automatic pipe cutting machine has the following features:
1. The metal pipe fittings are cut with a high speed steel saw blade rotating at a low speed, and there is no burr inside and outside the slit.
2. The feed and clamping are hydraulically driven, and the feed is smooth and powerful.
3. The cutting speed can be precisely adjusted according to different processing materials, saving cutting time.
4. Manual feeding during work, the other automatic clamping, automatic feeding sawing, cutting and retracting, and fixture release are all automatic control.
5. Small size, convenient operation, low noise, no dust
6. It can be cut obliquely at various angles of metal pipe fittings, and the angle of rotation ruler can be cut obliquely.
7. Large cutting range, can cut round pipe below φ 140 and rectangular pipe of the same specification
8. Small and medium-sized pipes can be sawed at one time to improve production efficiency
9. Cutting ability to meet various pipes on the market (such as stainless steel pipe ≤ 3mm, seamless steel pipe ≤ 7mm, etc.)
|MC315AC- Pneumatic semi-automatic pipe cutting machine|
Applicable saw blade
High speed steel saw blade
Outer diameter 250/200/315mm
Using compressed air