Semi-auto Flat Oval Tube Cutting Machine
semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine Compared with the manual pipe cutting machine, the semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine has a great improvement in working efficiency and a wider cutting range. At the same time, it has the advantage that the automatic pipe cutting machine does not...
semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine
Compared with the manual pipe cutting machine, the semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine has a great improvement in working efficiency and a wider cutting range. At the same time, it has the advantage that the automatic pipe cutting machine does not have the cutting angle, and the pipe processing has a certain scale. For companies, semi-automatic pipe cutting machines are a good choice.
1. Turn on the power, adjust the direction of rotation, cut off the total power supply, and fill the 2/3 tank with a concentration of 1:10.
2. Install the saw blade so that the direction of the sawtooth tip is in the same direction as the arrow of the safety cover.
3. Turn on the power, add hydraulic oil, turn on the power switch, unscrew the emergency brake switch, and close the feed speed control hydraulic control valve (clockwise direction).
4. According to the required sawing angle, first loosen the fixed handle (7), rotate the rotary seat, and make the pointer to the desired angle, then lock the fixed handle.
5. Adjust the sawing stroke:
Step on the foot switch (do not step on it twice) to let the machine run at no load. Slightly open the feed speed control hydraulic control valve a little (counterclockwise), then the machine head slowly sinks until the saw blade can cut the pipe, screw the lower stroke bolt up to the limit, and then screw it in The knife speed control hydraulic valve makes the movement of the machine head rise slowly. After it is raised to 10mm above the pipe, the hydraulic valve is closed, so that the machine stops rising, and the upper stroke bolt is screwed down to the limit position.
6, test clip material:
Put the pipe into the clamp, and after clamping the clamp with the handwheel, loosen the half turn handwheel, lock the nut, and then pipe the pipe to the side clamp (subject to the object not being sawed) ), press the start switch to test whether the clamp is clamped, otherwise the saw blade will be damaged during sawing.
7, the scale installation and pipe trial:
Adjust the limit baffle according to the required length and fix it. Extend the pipe or the burred end into one of the clamps. Press the start switch or the foot switch to cut it to see if the test is normal.
8. Test clip material: Put the workpiece into the clamp, turn the hand wheel to tighten the clamp, and then retreat for about half a turn to turn off the power.
Switch, observe whether the material is clamped, tighten the lock nut after adjusting properly, then pump the material into the clamp block, press the start button test clip, make sure that the test clamp material is indeed clamped, and then perform normal sawing. Otherwise, the saw blade will be damaged when sawing.
9. Select the model and speed 4 poles and 2 poles according to different workpiece materials: fast gear is used for sawing pipe wall below 2mm
General high-frequency welded pipe, slow gear is suitable for sawing pipe wall thicker or solid bar and copper and other materials.
10. Turn on the coolant switch, press the start button or step on the foot switch to clamp the workpiece. After the saw blade rotates for 0.6-0.8 seconds, start the saw cutting.
11. Perform the first sawing. Extend the material with a deformed or burred head out of the clamp and start the switch to cut it off.
12. Normal sawing, as long as the limit block is fixed according to the required length, the material can be sent to the block to step on the switch to perform the second sawing.
13. According to the sharpness of the saw blade and the hardness of the workpiece material, the optimal feed speed can be adjusted to make the cutting feel relaxed.
The semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine has a wide cutting range. When straight cutting, it can cut φ140mm and rectangular pipe of the same specification. The galvanized material can be cut to a thickness of 7.0mm or less. When chamfering, the round tube can be cut to a diameter of φ100 and a thickness of up to 3.0 mm. The semi-auto flat oval tube cutting machine has the following features:
1. High-speed steel saw blade for low-speed rotation is used to cut metal pipe fittings. There is no burr inside and outside the slit. 2. The feed and clamping are hydraulically driven, and the feed is smooth and powerful. 3. The cutting speed can be precisely adjusted according to different processing materials, saving cutting time.
4. Manual feeding during work, the other automatic clamping, automatic feeding sawing, cutting and retracting, and fixture release are all automatic control. 5. Small size, convenient operation, low noise, no dust
6. It can be cut obliquely at various angles of metal pipe fittings, and the angle of rotation ruler can be cut obliquely. 7. Large cutting range, can cut round pipe below φ140 and rectangular pipe of the same specification. 8. Small and medium-sized pipe can be sawed multiple times at one time to improve production efficiency.
9. Cutting ability to meet various pipe materials on the market (such as stainless steel pipe ≤ 3mm, seamless steel pipe ≤ 7mm, etc.)
Main drive motor
Low 50HZ/60HZ 70/35rpm
High 50HZ/60HZ 120/60rpm
5HP 2pole A(opt.)
5HP 4pole B(opt.)
Coolant pump motor
Saw blade size
Air pressure (consumption)
Hydraulic pump motor