Semi-auto Rectangular Tube Cutting Machine
semi-auto rectangular tube cutting machine The 325SA series semi-auto rectangular tube cutting machine is a professional metal sawing machine that can select the angle and the workpiece without burrs after sawing. It can cut a variety of solid rods and pipes such as stainless steel and carbon...
semi-auto rectangular tube cutting machine
The 325SA series semi-auto rectangular tube cutting machine is a professional metal sawing machine that can select the angle and the workpiece without burrs after sawing. It can cut a variety of solid rods and pipes such as stainless steel and carbon steel, especially for sawing various thick-walled pipes. In addition to the sawing, the workpiece is manually fed according to the required length (limited position). The other workpieces are quickly clamped, the sawing is cut, the knife is cut off after cutting, and the clamp is released.The semi-auto rectangular tube cutting machine has the characteristics of simple operation, low noise, good sawing quality (substantially no burr inside and outside the slit), high production efficiency, and can be chamfered at various angles (the position of the workpiece and the raw material is unchanged when the bevel is cut, and the occupied space is small).
Machine dimensions: 1150mm* 600mm* 1480mm Machine weight: 320kg
One: Before turning on the power, the operator must understand the contents and safety requirements of this manual and check whether the connected power supply is consistent with the requirements of this machine. (The power supply must be grounded for safety)
Two: Do not touch the saw blade with bare limbs when the saw blade is running, so as to avoid the risk of cut or amputation.
3. Under no circumstances should you damage or remove the warning signs and regularly maintain and check the cleaning of the warning signs.
Four: Remember the location of the emergency switch. When an emergency occurs, the operator or other relevant personnel immediately press the emergency switch to prevent the danger from occurring.
Five: Make sure to hold it properly when sawing. In order to avoid loose parts during machining, damage to the machine, saw blade, workpiece or personnel.
Six: It is forbidden to remove the saw blade safety cover to prevent the saw blade from rupturing and hurting the personnel.
Seven: the use of saw blades should be selected according to the material specifications of the corresponding saw blade.
Eight: Before leaving the machine, you must turn off the power, clean the environment around the machine and maintain the machine daily.
Nine: When replacing the saw blade, be sure to turn off the main power. Remove the saw blade locking screw clockwise (left thread) and lock the screw when finished.
1. Please use the forklift to send it to the installation position, gently put it down, do not fall or collide. Please use the spirit level to adjust the machine to a horizontal position.
2. Do not connect the green ground wire to avoid danger of leakage.
3. Connect the power cord. Please connect the fuseless switch or the knife switch. Please note that there must be no phase loss to prevent the motor from burning due to the inability to start. After starting the motor, check if the running direction of the spindle is the same as the red arrow on the blade cover. If the steering is reversed, replace the two of the power cables. Please note that the speed must not be changed during the sawing. If the speed is changed, please turn off the motor. After the spindle is completely stopped, the speed can be changed to avoid damage caused by the abnormal operation of the internal gear of the motor or the head.
4. When installing the saw blade, the direction of the tip of the saw blade and the cover. When the direction of the red arrow is up, the saw blade should not be reversed to avoid the danger of the saw blade breaking. Saw blade cover clean the cover and tighten the screws (left
5. Thread, the locking direction is opposite to the red arrow on the cover. Push the blade counterclockwise before fully locking, so that the two parallel pins of the gland are pressed tightly on the pin hole of the saw blade, and then firmly locked. Tightening the screws. Make sure that the saw blade is locked before starting the motor. The loose saw blade can be ruptured during sawing.
4/2 Variable pole 2.4/3KW
(especially:8/4 Variable pole 1.5/2.4KW
Cooling pump motor power
Clamp maximum opening
Saw blade specification